Call to make your appointment today!
Finish Line employs massage therapists in-house to address all soft tissue and muscle issues using many techniques. It is used to promote health and well-being as well as relaxation. Our customized massage is fit to your personalized needs.
- Myofascial Release Technique: Also called, “Myofascial,” or, “Myofascial Release,” CTM is used to increase circulation and range of motion. The increased range of motion helps to prevent tears in muscle and ligament fibers, and the increased circulation helps muscles recover from injury or strenuous activity. CTM is often used by athletes before and after training sessions and events that put strain on soft tissue.
- Swedish/Relaxation: Refers to a variety of techniques specifically designed to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Often the most common type of massage, it promotes lymph flow, increases immune and digestion response, allows muscle tissue to heal properly and most of all reduces both physical and mental stress!
- Rehabilitative/Deep Tissue/Trigger Point Therapy: The pain relief application. These techniques are put together to address injuries, joint replacements, soft tissue damage over time and many other critical soft tissue problems that range from that “knot” in your back bothering you, to helping gain muscle strength flexibility after a knee replacement. By addressing deeper levels of muscles, tendons and ligaments deep tissue and trigger point therapy have the ability to rehabilitate ones body back into a healthier state of being over time, allowing better movement and quality of life.
- Pregnancy: Safe and effective techniques that help comfort and keep moms in less discomfort through their pregnancy.
- Sports: Fast paced, quick motions that help stimulate muscle groups in an energizing and vitalizing manner. Different techniques are used for pre and post work outs and marathons. Allows tissues to grow, build and heal in the proper fiber direction which in turn improves performance and stability.
- Reflexology techniques:Added in to either relaxation or rehabilitative massages, reflexology is a non-invasive, complimentary practice involving thumb and finger techniques to apply alternating pressure to reflexes shown on reflex maps of the body located on the feet. By stimulating these reflexes, they promote homeostasis (Balance of the body).
- Thai Massage: Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage. Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. It is done with the client in flexible comfortable clothing on a Thai mat. Muscle compression, joint mobilization, and acupressure are also used during treatment. People describe Thai massage as both relaxing and energizing.
FLW Massage Therapy Prices
New Client 60-Minute Massage $39.99 (excludes Thai Massage)
60-Minute Massage $70
90-Minute Massage $95
90-Minute Massage $110
2-Hour Massage $150
Massage Membership Prices:
One 60-Minute Massage/Month $55
One 90-Minute Massage/Month $80
Any additional 60-minute massage in the same month $49.99
Any additional 90-minute massage in the same month $74.99
-Any additional 60 minute massage in the same month only $49.99 and any additional 90 minute massage in the same month only $74.99.
-20% Off all in-store products
-Plus all the great health benefits of massage!
*must sign up for one year and payments set up with automatic withdrawal
Hours for Massage Services:
9am-9pm Everyday (Monday-Sunday) excluding holidays
Ask our doctors today what massage would best benefit you!!!
Meet our Therapists:
Caroline Sable graduated from St. Paul College with a degree in Clinical Massage Therapy and Personal Training. She interned with the MN Swarm Pro Lacrosse Team and Concordia University’s athletic department. Caroline has worked with chiropractors to enhance the life of people throughout the metro. She believes there is no greater feeling than helping those get back to and past their true potential, whether that be running a marathon or getting up the stairs pain free.
Greg Kuznetsov is a graduate of Anthem College in St. Louis Park, MN. He is licensed by the State of MN and Nationally Certified. During his time at Anthem, Greg was introduced to many different modalities of massage, where he chose to pursue a path in therapeutic massage. He brings two years of experience into his practice prior to joining the Finish Line Wellness Team. Since day one, as a professional massage therapist, his number one priority is to help people to live their lives pain free by balancing body, mind and spirit. His belief is that a healthy touch through soft tissue manipulation, can and will make a big difference in anyone’s life. Your health is in reliable hands.
Josh studied at Centerpoint Massage/Shiatsu School and Clinic. He also studied at Minnesota School of Business for Personal Training. This combination has helped him create site specific bodywork with emphasis on sports related injuries. Specialties include cross fiber friction, active isolated stretching, trigger points, and specific myofascial work. Josh’s approach is to work specific and complete. Confidence in Anatomy is key! He’s an active individual playing/coaching hockey and enjoys a good workout. Having rebounded from injuries himself he believes with the right combination of a positive mind set and a proper wellness program the game never has to end!
Brittany DuPay graduated from the Minnesota School of Business with a degree in Massage Therapy. She is licensed by the state of Minnesota. She enjoyed having the opportunity to be introduced to many massage modalities. While in school, Brittany grew a passion for Thai Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, and Relaxation Massage. She could not be more excited about her career as a Massage Therapist because it allows her to help others live life to the fullest. She firmly believes these modalities will provide the freedom to do so. Brittany is an active person who loves being outdoors. She has found it true that one is not living if they are living with pain.
“Had the best massage I could have asked for today. Was not sure what to think as it was a new experience for me, but I am hooked. Would recommend Greg to anyone looking for relief of pain, or wanting to add massage for better health!” -Ross E.
“I have had massage therapy for most of my adult life, but never have I had a therapist as knowledgeable of connective tissue, and as effective at easing my pain as Greg. I recommend Greg to anyone who is suffering from pain, or to anyone who needs a therapist as interested in getting to the root of your health issues as he is.”-Sue M.
“I have had massages for 30+ years and have never had one as good as Grigory’s. He truly knows massage manipulation – it is so good for your body. Your first massage is at a great price too!”-Sheila H.
“Grigoriy is an exceptional Massage Therapist and I would go to him for help anytime i need it!” -Sam B.